Take these seven steps to reconcile payroll, process contributions and make payments for the Hybrid Retirement Plan.
1. Get Started!
Get access to myVRS Navigator and MissionSquare Retirement's web-based system EZLink.
- Contact your Security Administrator for myVRS Navigator access.
- Complete the EZLink Access Form.
Become familiar with these guides, which will help you administer the Hybrid Retirement Plan:
2. Update myVRS Navigator
Enroll new hires in myVRS Navigator and update employee data before each payroll.
- Enroll and Maintain Employees (VRS Employer Manual)
3. Make Contribution Changes
Download the quarterly report for voluntary contributions and update payroll accordingly.
4. Reconcile to Payroll
Generate the snapshot and reconcile to payroll and MissionSquare Retirement the correct amount for each employee.
5. Submit Payments to MissionSquare Retirement
Submit contribution files in EZLink, using online entry or a pre-formatted batch file. For batch file information contact MissionSquare Retirement.
Send payment to MissionSquare Retirement each time contributions are withheld from the employee’s paycheck.
6. Schedule Payments to VRS
Confirm the myVRS Navigator snapshot and schedule payment to VRS by the 10th of the month.
- Contribution Confirmation and Payment Scheduling (VRS Employer Manual)