MissionSquare Retirement Defined Contribution Plans Support
Contact Participant Services for administrative information such as deferral elections, investment elections, updating beneficiaries and requesting rollovers or distributions.
Email: Log in to Account Access to send a secure message.
- Participant Services: VRS-DC-PLAN1 (877-327-5261), select option 1
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- For the deaf and hard of hearing: Contact us by dialing 711 for the Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS), which permits persons who are deaf or hard of hearing to communicate via a text telephone or other device. When dialing 711, you’ll automatically be connected to a TRS operator.
- By dialing 711, both voice and TRS users can initiate a call from any telephone, anywhere in the United States.
777 N. Capitol Street NE, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20002
MissionSquare Retirement Local Office in Richmond:
- Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Walk-ins and scheduled appointments are available between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (To meet with a representative during the 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. lunch hour, please schedule an appointment.)
Virginia Service Center
951 E. Byrd Street, Suite 530
Richmond, VA 23219
Find a local Defined Contribution Plans Retirement Specialist.